Get your logo published in an outstanding international design publication and receive a free copy of the Wolda’09 printed annual (priced at €96,00)!
N.B. Deadline for logos designed in 2008 has been extended to July 15!
You will be able to continue uploading logos designed in 2009 by January 31, 2010.
Eulda has matured and grown and is now Wolda; from Europe to the whole World!
‘…Wolda is the high-profile graphic design award scheme that rewards the best logos and trademarks designed throughout the world.’ source
Designers outside Europe could previously only enjoy the annual publication with it’s extensive collection of the best logos and trademarks from Europe. Now, the whole world can take part!
This means that you can even submit from Lebanon!
‘…it’s a powerful marketing tool to promote yourself or your design firm.‘ source
You can participate in one of 2 categories:
- Wolda Professional : open to graphic designers, studios, agencies and their clients worldwide.
- Wolda Talent : open to students, after a pre-selection, students’ work will be judged by the same criteria andjury as the professional work submitted.
The rules are simple:
- The logo must be designed, printed, published or visible online between January 1, 2008 and December 31, 2009.
- All the entries must be the original creations or property of the designer, design firm or individual submitting the design piece.
- Wolda Professional : First logo €88,80. Each following logo €36,00. One logo system €108,00. (no limits on logos submitted)
- Wolda Talent : First logo €44,40. Each following logo €18,00. One logo system €54,00. (no limits on logos submitted)
*all participants even if they don’t win will get 1 copy of the Wolda ‘09 printed annual free of charge, including delivery costs. (priced at €96.00)
Entries are given points; the entry with the highest number of points wins “Best of World”. The entry with the highest number of points in it’s respective continent wins “Best of continent”, etc.
In other words, if you win “Best of World”, you also win “Best of Continent”, and “Best of Nation”! (i.e. Best of Lebanon, Best of Asia, and Best of the World!)
- Logos Designed in 2008 : June 30, 2009 extended to July 15, 2009
- Logos Designed in 2009 : January 31, 2010
- Results: June, 2010
Keep an eye out for an upcoming post with some of the winning logos of 2008, the least rated logos of 2008, and some guidelines that would boost your chances at winning!